Urology and Urological Surgery|
Dr. Harvey E. Armel combines extensive experience, compassion and advanced training in addressing the urological concerns of his patients in Southwestern Connecticut. Dr. Armel offers access to the latest, most promising treatment solutions available, and is careful to discuss your treatment options with you.
The office is conveniently located in Milford, CT, right off I-95. Dr. Armel is dedicated to providing the highest quality medical and surgical care to children and adults. We offer the following urological services:
- Lithotripsy (ESWL) (nonsurgical treatment of kidney stones)
- Non-surgical treatment of BPH/enlarged prostate
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- Prostate seed implantation/brachytherapy (for treatment of prostate cancer)
- Microwave therapy (for treatment of BPH/enlarged prostate)
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction with drug therapies such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra
- Prostate cancer screenings, including PSA testing
Additionally, we offer state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for urological conditions and diseases. This includes but is not limited to the following problems:
We primarily serve patients from Fairfield and New Haven Counties, including New Haven and Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Armel admits patients to most area hospitals, including Milford Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Hospital of Saint Raphael, and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He is certified by the American Board of Urology.
- Enlarged prostate (BPH)
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)/impotence
- Incontinence (bladder control problems)
- Kidney stones
- Prostate cancer
- Prostatitis/prostate infections
- Urinary tract infections
Please contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment with a urologist. To learn more about our services or about urological concerns in general, click on the links available on the left side bar. Thank you for visiting the Harvey E. Armel MD website.